Castlewood is committed to helping our clients continue the recovery process even after they have discharged from our care. We have developed an alumni program for all clients who have successfully completed their treatment at Castlewood. Our alumni program involves the 6 month follow up program as well as events, newsletters, speaking and writing opportunities.
Want to be involved?
Here are a few ways you can be involved in our alumni program:
- Attend our events! All events will be posted on the event calendar and we hope you will attend.
- Share about an exciting ED advocacy or recovery positive event in your community. We will post it on the shared calendar.
- Share about great support group or EDA/ AA/ NA meetings in your area.
- Take part in the discussion board.
- Share your story by writing for our newsletter and the Castlewood blog.
- Read and share the newsletter.
- Get involved with eating disorder advocacy groups in your area.
- Offer to speak at a family week, Castlewood group or PR event.
- Share about Castlewood with friends and family who may need treatment services.